Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camping in Easter Holiday

I'll never forget my first camping in the Easter holiday. It was a YMCA camp. We went to Wu Kai Sha with a group of children. There were all boys. My good friend, Jeff played with me too.

The first night, we took our torch and went to find the clues and answer them. The next day, the tutor took us to the playground to play ball games and drew pictures on the T-shirt. The most exciting game was on the last day. We went to the three shopping malls to look for different things and places in a short time. Then we took a KCR to a university to look for a person born in March and sang a song to him. I never played all these games before. They were fun.

This camp is unforgettable. I hope I can go again with Jeff.

My group members and tutors

We play games in the morning.


I was looking for things in a shopping mall.

My group 'Sharks" got higher marks

I got a certificate on the last day

5 comments:

Jeff Man said...

Hi Harold,
I enjoyed the camp too!I hope we can go campeing soon.
My uncle said he would go to a camp with me. Will yo join us?
jeff

Ricky Lam said...

Hi Harold,

It sounds fun! Camping can help you to be independent and learn how to interact with others! Keep it up.

Cheers,

Ricky

Unknown said...

Hi Harold

Happy to know that you enjoyed the camp in Easter.

I have just got information of an adventure camp orgainsed by the Music Farm. It will take place in late August. Jeff is eager to go, would you like to join him? Perhaps we can invite Arthur (Auntie Anita's elder son) and Eddison (the one you met in the Easter camp) to join as well.

Auntie Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I envy you, Harold. You had so many fun things to do at the camp. I am not so lucky as you: the first time I could go on a camp, I was 19 already.
- Uncle Paul

Anonymous said...

Dear Harold,

You are a big boy now. You looked after yourself very well during the camp. We thought that you might be scared or you might forget to bring your belongings back, but you didn't. Well done!

From the photos, you looked very happy! We are sure you'd enjoyed yourself and learnt a lot during the activities.

No problem. We'll let you join more camps in the future.

Nice description and excellent photos! Keep writing, Harold!

Dad and Mom