Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An extra holiday

I wished so much last night it's a holiday today. I slept very late telling mom, 'We don't have to sleep early because it's typhoon No.8 tomorrow.' Mom said, 'What if not?' Then I slept at 11.30 pm.

This morning I feel very very happy and excited. I don't have to go to school. This is the first I have an extra holiday because of typhoon No. 8.

Mommy also has an extra holiday too, but she is still busy. So I cannot play with her. Poor me!

I decide to play games and play the piano today. Also, I will read some books too!

6 comments:

Jeff Man said...

I am happy with the extra holiday.

I am going to write more on my blog.

The biggest task today is to help my sister set up her blog.

Mak said...

Dear Harold,

You're a good boy and have made good use of your extra holiday. My kids played all day instead.

Auntie Anita

Gareth Chan said...

Dear Harold,

I slept late, too. I have two very good reasons that I could sleep late last night.
First, I have started my summer holidays. Second, it is typoon signal no. 1.

Icy Lee said...

Dear Harold,

Although it was an extra holiday for you, your mommy had to work in the afternoon, You know what? She came to CUHK to give me some help at a presentation that I gave. I'm sorry that she couldn't stay home to play with you.

Your mommy and I have talked about our plan to arrange a meeting between you and Gareth. That will definitely take place this summer.

Looking forward to it!

Auntie Icy

Ricky Lam said...

On the extra holiday, I attended the talk given by Auntie Icy and you mom. They did it very well though the weather was really bad. Therefore, I saw your mom for the first time on that occasion.

Ricky

Becky Cheung said...

Mommy did something great on this extra holiday which made me feel so good. I was invited to be one of the guest speakers of Gareth's Mommy's Talk on Marking Composition. I learnt a lot on this meaningful day!

Mommy