Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The last table tennis lesson

I had my last table tennis lesson today. My coach wanted us to have races with my team mates. I won three games and lose one game. Also, my coach gave us a certificate. It makes me happy.

I will start another course in the summer holiday. I hope I can learn more skills and win more games in the races. My Mom and Dad don't play well and they always mix up the rules. I will teach them at the holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Harold,

Look forward to play with you in our House Club next opportunity. Let me know your convenient time for booking a venue in due course.

Love,
公公.

Gareth Chan said...

Dear Harold, Good job about wining three games. Even though you lost one game, I bet you tried your best. Can you teach me how to play table tennis when we meet? We can play table tennis in my clubhouse.

Gareth

Becky Cheung said...

It's a good idea to play table tennis with Harold, Gareth and Granpa. By the way, mommy has to do more exercise.

What about next Sun after swimming? Do you think you're energetic enough?

Mommy