My teacher Miss Lau gave me the mark sheet, I felt happy because I got 124/150, passing with Merit.
Piece A - 25/30
Piece B - 26/30
Piece C - 24/30
Scales - 18/21
Sight Reading - 15/21
Aural Tests - 16/18
The examiner's additional comments is : Well done, some promising playing here.
I had used a lot of time to learn to play every song and remember the notes.
4 comments:
Dear Harold,
Congratulations on the good results!
Gareth had his Grade 2 piano exam a few months ago and got a pass. I guesss he isn't as hardworking as you when it comes to piano practice.
Anyway, let's not compare ourselves with others. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses. The most important thing is that we work hard to become a better person.
Keep up the good work!
Auntie Icy
I'm happy for you, Harold. You see: hard work always pays off!
Uncle Paul
Dear Harold,
We are very glad you've passed with Merit. You certainly merit such a reward.
Do remember Aunt Icy and Uncle Paul's kind advices forever.
Love,
公公/婆婆
Though I know nothing about piano, I guess you have worked very hard to prepare for your piano exam. Well done. Keep it up! I wish I could hear your performance. Perhaps, put it on line!
Cheers,
Ricky
Post a Comment