Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My 'Horrible Harry' series

My mom bought me a pack of 'Horrible Harry' Books, written by Suzy Kline. I read one called 'The Purple People' tonight. I love it because the pictures are beautiful and the story is funny. There are many purple people in the classroom but the teachers can't see them.

This book has 53 pages and I finished reading the book in thirty minutes. I will read other 'Horrible Harry' stories in the holiday.

4 comments:

cara_5201314 said...

hi harold,

i'm one of your mum's students, cara :) nice to meet you anyway!
but how come the people will turn to purple in colour? :O are there any normal people in the classroom whom the teacher can see?? haha do you want to be one of the purple people as well?! :]

nice to meet you,
cara :D

Gareth Chan said...

Hi, Harold!

I like reading Horiible Hary books, too. My favorite book of Horrible Harry books is Horibble Hary in room 2B.

From,
Gareth

Icy Lee said...

Wow, you could finish a 53-page within 30 minutes. Excellent! Keep up the good work.

Auntie Icy

Becky Cheung said...

What a record, Harold! I'm so proud of you!

I'm sure you'll like the Horrible Harry series. Keep reading and sharing the stories with me and your bloggers. Are you going to read the one recommended by Gareth?

Mommy