BB>3< nice poem..... i luv ice-cream as well =] really surprised that u hv got a blog!!!! that's so cool=] do u type stuff regularly by yrself or wif mummy's help?? i miz u loads.... Elaine (biu je)
I like eating ice-cream too. What is your favourite flavour? I like cookies and cream best. What is your favourite toy? Is it still Thomas train? My favourite toy now is "Bakugan" (爆丸).
Do you know who I am? I am Bernard, Auntie Anita's son. You once came to my home and we played football in the living room.
4 comments:
Good use of Rhyming words, Harold!
No problem. Mommy will buy you your favourite flavour.
What about putting up your very first poem as well? Do you still remember the title?
I enjoy reading your posts very much. Keep blogging!
Love,
Mommy
BB>3<
nice poem.....
i luv ice-cream as well =]
really surprised that u hv got a blog!!!!
that's so cool=]
do u type stuff regularly by yrself or wif mummy's help??
i miz u loads....
Elaine (biu je)
Hi Harold,
I like eating ice-cream too. What is your favourite flavour? I like cookies and cream best. What is your favourite toy? Is it still Thomas train? My favourite toy now is "Bakugan" (爆丸).
Do you know who I am? I am Bernard, Auntie Anita's son. You once came to my home and we played football in the living room.
Hi, Harold! it's me, Gareth. I like to eat ice-cream, too. My favorite flavour is strawberry. What is your favorite flavour?
Post a Comment