Last Sunday, my Dad and Mom took me to my grandparents’ home. We had lunch together. The '菠蘿冰' was delicious! I ate fried rice too.
After one hour, we all went swimming in the club house. There was a waterfall in the pool. Grandma and Mom let water fall on her their heads. Grandma didn’t know how to swim, she only went to 按摩池. Dad, Mum and I swam to the deep water zone. But Mom swam faster than me. Dad called himself ‘飛魚’, but he swam very slowly. My cousin, Ally brought a water gun to shoot water to me, even when I was five feet away from her, it still came to me.
Then, we went to a table tennis room to play table tennis. My grandpa was the best player. Ally didn’t know how to play, she hit the ball like frying an egg. I won the game with my Dad. Grandma didn’t play with us because she was tired after swimming.
Lastly, we went to a Chinese restaurant to have dinner. I liked ‘炸雞軟骨’ the best. All of us enjoyed ourselves a lot.
We will play more in the holiday. My elder cousin, Elaine, will come back from UK. We can play together soon.
After one hour, we all went swimming in the club house. There was a waterfall in the pool. Grandma and Mom let water fall on her their heads. Grandma didn’t know how to swim, she only went to 按摩池. Dad, Mum and I swam to the deep water zone. But Mom swam faster than me. Dad called himself ‘飛魚’, but he swam very slowly. My cousin, Ally brought a water gun to shoot water to me, even when I was five feet away from her, it still came to me.
Then, we went to a table tennis room to play table tennis. My grandpa was the best player. Ally didn’t know how to play, she hit the ball like frying an egg. I won the game with my Dad. Grandma didn’t play with us because she was tired after swimming.
Lastly, we went to a Chinese restaurant to have dinner. I liked ‘炸雞軟骨’ the best. All of us enjoyed ourselves a lot.
We will play more in the holiday. My elder cousin, Elaine, will come back from UK. We can play together soon.
5 comments:
Dear Harold,
Look forward to meeting and playing with Elaine,Ally and you in our clubhouse soon!
公公/婆婆.
That's a very funny expression: hitting the ping pong ball like frying an egg! I can almost imagine how Ally plays ping pong.
Uncle Paul
if i were your cousin Ally, i'd hit the table tennis ball like frying an egg as well haha :P
You look like a model on the photos. Do you like your new summer clothes? I like fried food too, especially fried chicken wings. This is my favourite food for so many years.
Cheers,
Ricky
i like 炸雞軟骨 too!
very nice taste
Post a Comment