Day 2

In the morning, we ate buffet breakfast at the Solmar Restaurant, I took food I liked myself, like sausages and fry eggs.
In the afternoon, we went to the city centre, 樟木頭. I don’t like it. The shopping mall is big but the air-con is not cold enough. We bought some snacks at the mall. Then, we had lunch at a Chinese restaurant. Next, we went to buy DVDs.
At 4 pm, we went back to the hotel and swim again. The water was so cool. We took our snacks and drinks to the poolside and even ate them in the water.
At night, we ate dinner at Han Palace again.
Day 3
After breakfast, my Dad and I went swimming again. Then we took a bus to the train station and then went to廣州. The train was fast and beautiful. The fastest speed was 200 km per hour. I could see the speed, the time, the temperature and where we were going on the screen.

Then we went to a hotel named 景星酒店. This one is not very beautiful but it has computer and DVD player in the room. We had lunch at 康師父牛肉麵店. I like it.
At 7 pm, we had dinner with relatives live in 廣州. I don’t know those people but mom and dad were talking with the people happily. There was a lot of food to eat.
That night, I stayed in the same room with Ally and Elaine. We played and watched TV until 1 am.
Day 4
We got up early and had buffet breakfast. The food was not better than Goodview Hotel. Then, we walked to a very big book shop. We walked about half an hour. It was so hot. I bought two books about 圍棋 and some VCDs about table-tennis.
We had lunch with relatives live in 廣州 again. After lunch, we took MTR to廣州 train station. The MTR is smaller than the Hong Kong MTR. Next, we took a train to 深圳. Then, we took KCR to Tai Wai, to go home.
Before this trip I was unhappy because I could not take an aeroplane this year. But now I felt happy because this trip was fun. I like the swimming pool in Goodview Hotel and the buffet breakfast very much. I hope I can go to東莞 and live in this kind of beautiful hotel again.
4 comments:
Oh...Seems that you got a wonderful trip. I went to Japan this year and I also stayed a night in Guangzhou. The train I took was more or less the same as yours. Yep! The highest speed was also 200 km/h, unbelievable!!
The train in Guangzhou is very alike with the one in Japan (The JR Train). I bet the Chinese copied the Japanese train style to build such kind of train.
Children always like taking aircraft, however, adults have a totally different perspectives, right?! Don't be unhappy because of that. Anyway, Glad to know that you enjoy your trip afterall!
i guess the crucial point of traveling is not 'traveling by planes', but traveling happily with your family :D as long as it is a happy trip, i bet you've already gained a lot, right? haha seems that you love swimming, dont you! yea for me, swimming is no doubt my favourite sport! :P haha i wish i would have a chance to jump into the swimming pool from a balcony as well! it sounds fun! :D
Harold, I just want to say I admire your talent and skills in designing this blogpost: your choice of pictures, the way you positioned them ... In less than a few months, you have become a cleverer user of blogs than me!
Dear Harold,
This is an excellent summary of the trip!
So you have discovered the joy of travelling with your family members! Good for you. So next time when your parents say they will bring you on a cruise, don't say that you want to go by plane!
Also thanks for your visit yesterday. We had a fantastic day, didn't we? I look forward to visiting you in your home together with Gareth!
Auntie Icy
Post a Comment