On Thursday, my Mom went to my school hall to watch me get the certificates. I am glad I am still NUMBER 1.
I got these certificates:
中文科成績優異
英文科成績優異
全級常識科成績卓越獎
品學兼優獎
榮譽獎狀
The 2nd “Learning Fun” English Scholarship – English Story Competition: GOLD in Junior Primary (Intra-School)
The 2nd “Learning Fun” English Scholarship – English Story Competition: MERIT in Junior Primary (Region)
Thank you teachers, mommy and dad for teaching me and helping me a lot this year. I will still work hard next year.
Next year I will go to 4A class. My friend, Jack, will be in the same class but other good friends, To To, Ivan and Peter will not be in my class. I am a little bit sad. I will go to their classroom to see them during recess time.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
My Second Term report card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Harold,
We are very glad to know your 2nd term report and joy to see you so excellent. All the Certificates evidence your diligence and hard working. It is really a very good news and a nice gift we mostly desire and receive from you. For which we thank you.
Your good news will surely bring all of us more pleasure upon our whole family's South China trip starting to-morrow when we shall take plearure in giving you a LAI SEE as a token of our heartfelt congratulations.
Have a nice sleep to-night.
Love,
公公/婆婆.
Congratulations, Harold. You see, you have made so many people happy with your hard work.
Uncle Paul
Dear Harold,
I am sure all your family members will be proud of you. Well done! Keep it up with your good work and remember always to excel yourself. Take a good rest and prepare some new challenges in the years to come.
Best wishes,
Ricky
Post a Comment