
Yesterday, I read a book named "Cam Jansen and the Summer Camp Mysteries". My mother bought me this book before the summer holiday. But I lost it. I found it just last week.
This book has three stories: 'The First Day of Camp Mystery', 'It's a Raid' and The Basketball Mystery. They are about Cam and her friend Eric spending three weeks at the Camp Eagle Lake, where they swim, play sports, do arts and crafts and make new friends. Sadie Rosen, the camp director helps the children and plays with them.
Cam is my favourite character because she has a photo-graphic memory. When she says "click!", she can remember what was happening. This helps her to solve the mysteries.
I like this book very much because it makes me remember the two camps I joined this year. I hope I can go camping for three weeks like Cam and Eric.
1 comment:
hi harold
i read this book 2 its very intresting.
my favoriote character is cam,(jenifer) 2
did u read the book titled "cam jansen and the mystery of the stolen diomands?"
gareth
Post a Comment