Yesterday, Gareth and Auntie Icy went to my home this time. We played the whole day, Gareth and I were very happy. Things we did yesterday:
11.30 am Playing Scrabble & Traffic Control Airport
1.00 pm Lunch
1.30 pm Playing Lego and computer games
3.30 pm Eating snacks ( jelly+ fish sausage)
4.00 pm Playing table tennis
5.00 pm Playing toys & Animals Chess
8.00 pm Dinner
8.30 pm Animal Chess & Uno
9.30 pm Gareth went home
This time I lent Gareth three 'Freddy' series books. Gareth read 2 books within one hour. At night, when I walked Gareth and Auntie Icy to their car, I missed them already. Later, Gareth called me and asked can I go to his home on Friday. Good! Our moms said YES! I wish Friday will come soon.
2 comments:
hi harold!
i had a pretty fun day with you too!
i hope u are felling better!please read my blog.
so how was your day with gareth last friday?
Post a Comment